No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Feast, 7/14/06

Happy Friday, Everyone! Here's my Friday Feast.

Appetizer

Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.

I can let my husband get some sleep. I tend to be a night owl and I'm sure some nights he wants to put something in my drink to knock me out. I don't have trouble sleeping, I just like to stay up.

Soup

When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?

A few years back, the first time we had moved to Tennessee, a tornado touched down pretty close to our house. It was black outside in the middle of the day and the rain was going sideways. It was a little disturbing.

Salad

What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?

Mapquest. I love that you can get directions anywhere immediately. Instant gratification.

Main Course

Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?

Definitely, hands down, Duran Duran.

Dessert

Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?

I don't know if it's really a ritual or not, but every year when my husband and I get our flu shot, we sort of have a tradition. We try to get it on a Friday and then we come home and put on sweats, watch movies, eat comfort food and get lots of sleep. Somehow, I feel like comforting your body when you are building up your immune system is helpful. Besides, it's a good excuse to relax and eat pizza!


Have a great weekend, everyone! See you when I return from Jamaica...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home