No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, July 10, 2006

Starbursts?



I had a dream two nights ago that contained ALL of the following:

  • New York City
  • My husband
  • One of my husband's co-workers
  • Paul McCartney
  • A crowd of people (to greet Paul McCartney)
  • My current employer
  • My husband's current employer
  • A cocktail party
  • A limousine
  • A cell phone call from my sister
  • My in-laws

and....

  • Starbursts (As in, the chewy, square, fruit-flavored candy. They were available in abundance at the cocktail party and went well with flavored martinis--at least in my dream.)

Sometimes, I think God is messing with me, just for fun.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    Have you seen that commercial where the guy drops his Starburst into a vat of acid and reaches in to get it and his arm vanishes? SO FUNNY. I laugh every time.

     
  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    That is too funny! It's not a party without Starbursts! :)

     
  • At 6:04 AM , Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

    I love Starbursts. Must have them (along with popcorn) at any movie.

    I don't like the cherry ones; I love the strawberry ones.

     
  • At 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it may have been an Ambien seizure !!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home