No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Feast - June 30th

Appetizer

On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?

Does anybody actually count? I think it depends on the day and how tired and bored I am. I am sure that I yawn less on weekends and more at work. I am yawning right now, actually. Did anyone actually read this without yawning? Doubt it!

Soup

What was your most memorable school field trip?

There are two that stick out in my mind:

One of them was my Senior class trip to New York City. I'll never forget the breathtaking view as we stood at the top of the World Trade Center and looked out over the city. I also hung out with my future husband, who was just a friend and my big crush at the time.


The other trip was in my early years. The whole class went to the game preserve or the zoo, I ate one of those orange candy "circus peanuts"--it didn't really agree with me-- and I puked in the bushes. No more circus peanuts for me.


Salad

Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.

I was extremely busy this week. Work was crazy. I had plans almost every night. I'm ready to just get some sun, sleep and relax this weekend!

Main Course

Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?

I think of blue...ocean water...I can hear the waves rolling in right now. I can feel the sand between my toes and I have a drink with a little umbrella in it. (The little umbrella is blue too--making the whole experience really soothing). I plan to make this fantasy a reality very soon.

Dessert

What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?

Hmmm, it depends on what I'm after. I can survive on rice and beans for a while if there's something I really want bad enough. Beans and rice for a piece of jewelry or a weekend getaway to ride some roller-coasters--it's an easy trade!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

    I think of the same exact thing when I hear the word "Soothing"!!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home