No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday's Feast

Happy Friday, Everyone! Here is my first "Friday's Feast". (Click on Friday's Feast to see what I'm talking about)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?

I've only been at this job for about 3 1/2 weeks, but right now, I would say it is about an 8. I like the people, the atmosphere and what I do. That's HUGE. I would have rated it higher, but I figure that a "Nine" would be reserved for a job like working for Skywalker Ranch, Disney or at VH1. A "Ten" would be having a job like Kelly Ripa has--showing up for a few hours, exchanging some witty banter with Regis, getting paid lots of money and having a team of people to make you look glamorous every day. That's got to be a ten. So, you have to admit, an eight is not so bad.

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?

Wow, this is an interesting question. I am probably too trusting of people to know the answer to this one. It could have just happened 5 seconds ago, but I wouldn't know it.

Salad
Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.

I couldn't stick with just one song--I could go on and on. Here's just a few off the top of my head. They either make me laugh, or I think they are clever or have something interesting to say. I'll let you decide which is which...

"I used to work in the record store, now I work for my Dad, stripping the paint off of hardwood floors, the hours are pretty bad." - "Hackensack", Fountains of Wayne

"I'm happy as Christmas, all wrapped to be seen, I'm your recent acquisition, time to celebrate me." - "Better Now", Collective Soul

"Fate's got cards that it don't wanna show." - "Walkaway Joe", Trisha Yearwood

"I want a brand new house on an episode of "Cribs" and a bathroom that I can play baseball in and a king-size tub big enough for 10 plus me." - "Rockstar", Nickelback

"Working all day for a mean little man, with a clip on tie and a rub on tan. He's got me running round the office like a dog around a track, but when I get back home you're always there to rub my back." - "Hey Julie", Fountains of Wayne

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?

If it's muscle pain, Advil is my drug of choice. Perfect for cramps or stiff muscles after skiing. Headaches and other stuff--Tylenol.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.

My dogs are very cute.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home