No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday's Feast - 7/7/06

Here's my Friday's Feast:

Appetizer

When was the last time you visited a hospital?

It's been a few months...sometime over the winter I stopped by a Nashville hospital to pick up one of my friends to take her home after a short stay. However, I personally haven't had an overnight hospital visit since my first few days after coming into the world back in 1970.

Soup

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

Ambition is defined as "an earnest desire for achievement, distinction, wealth or power". That being said, distinction, wealth and power are not things that I go out of my way to seek. I will not feel that I am a failure in life if I do not achieve those things before I die. I take pride in my work, which I think falls under the achievement category, although I do it for myself as much as I do it for the approval of others or recognition. Maybe that means that I am not very ambitious at all. Maybe a 3 or a 4?

Salad

Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

(Elbow) Eccentric Lovely Brunette Opposes Won-Tons.

Main Course

If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

Could I start a club that watches the Sopranos, Lost, 24 and Sex and the City re-runs? We could eat Italian food, drink cosmos and discuss plot twists and cliffhangers. Sexy Little Italy Adventure Seekers (Maybe SLIAS for short?).

Dessert

What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Light tan fake hardwood flooring. Much easier to keep clean than carpeting when living with greyhounds.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    I'll join your SLIAS Club! :) Sounds very cool and hip!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home