No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cheap & Sexy

The vacation is drawing ever closer. So close, I can almost taste it. However, there are only so many things in a girl's wardrobe that would qualify as cute to wear to dinner on a Jamaican beach. Especially when you live nowhere near a beach. Like Nashville.

I will enjoy five dinners that will take place on or within view of a beach. However, I can come up with only four appropriate outfits. I was missing that one more great thing to wear. What to wear...what to wear...I spent hours digging through the closet last night, and just kept feeling like I was coming up short.

Then, I went to Target over lunch today for some Clairol Nice and Easy, and I found it.

Eureka! The sexy little black halter dress for only $24.99.

And it's machine washable.

Target rules.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Very cool. Target does rule!

     
  • At 5:49 AM , Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

    You can never go wrong with a little black dress. I have four of them. ;-)

     
  • At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I happen to know that the little black dress was for you male companion going with you!!! But I wont tell a soul !!!

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    Ohhhhhhhhh - husband is going to go wild!@!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home