No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Constant Questions

Stuff I Find Myself Pondering at New Job:

  • I know I was introduced to him, but what is that person's name?
  • What the heck is the fax number here?
  • How on earth do I use this fax machine?
  • How do I use this microwave?
  • Where are the plastic forks?
  • When people sit outside to eat lunch, where is this taking place?
  • Do I have to dial "9" to call out?
  • How do I transfer a call?
  • Who is this person calling me and what on earth are they talking about?
  • Where does that hallway go?
  • Why on earth do they have that in their lunchroom?
  • If I use a Mac at work and a PC at home, which one will eventually feel most natural?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    sorry I have been MIA, I just caught up on a week of blogs.

    HANG IN THERE! Old timers have a tendency to forget new employees and those questions. Next thing you know, you will be one of the old timers, and I know you wont forget, thats how you are.

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you need to stop thinkin about this crap and "GET TO WORK" before I tell on you !!!

     
  • At 9:02 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    oh yes - I feel ya........I'm there. THERE.

     
  • At 10:27 AM , Blogger Lebatron said...

    Haha, nice. I can definately relate.

    Check out my article, THE FAMOUS PYROMANIA STORY on my blog and let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home