No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Idol Letdown and Lemon Cake

  • First of all, Chris did not deserve to go home on American Idol last night. What a sad day in reality TV-land. I thought about shaving my head in protest, but I wouldn't know what to do with all of my excess conditioner.
  • Secondly, the little 1 point Weight Watchers lemon cakes are incredible! Sweet, cakey, lemony goodness. I'm not sure if it's because I had given up carbs for so long, but these things are like crack for me. Individually wrapped bites of heaven.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    I am mad as hell and I aint gonna take it either

    If'n I wasnt so dang gummed hooks on the show, I'd boycott it.

    LMFAO!

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    I refuse to believe that Chris went home. It's a lie. A LIE.

     
  • At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe you can comfort yourself by singing a song !! Maybe "Hey Jude" and make up your own lyrics!!!
    Like: "Hey Chris, how bout a Kiss"
    Your my Idol, dont care what they say ...."
    I feel better already !!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home