No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, April 17, 2006

Eleven Steps of Foot Frustration

I am having a difficult time achieving good feet. This is why:
  1. I buffed my heels and painted my toes Saturday night for Easter Sunday.
  2. I decided the color pink that I used was too pale, so I painted a darker pink over top of the light pink.
  3. I put on the clear top coat.
  4. I let my toes dry and even took the extra step and used the hair dryer on my feet.
  5. I moisturized my feet and put on socks.
  6. Sunday morning, I took off the socks and discovered "sock marks" on my polish.
  7. I applied another clear top coat to smooth it out.
  8. I put on sandals and went to church and went out to lunch with family and friends.
  9. I ate too much.
  10. I came home and wanted to go for walk to burn a few extra calories, so I put on socks and walked 3 miles.
  11. When I took off my socks, my toenail polish had sock marks--AGAIN! This time, there was actual "sock debris" stuck in the polish.

I give up. I am going to get a professional pedicure today. Don't worry, I don't plan to wear socks for the rest of the evening.

Do you think I need to give an explanation to the pedicure person as to why there are pieces of cotton stuck to my big toe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home