No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, April 03, 2006

Dry Cleaning and Tony Bennett

I just got off the phone with my husband. This is the conversation we just had (as best I can remember it):

Him - I just picked up my jacket at the dry cleaners. How can you tell if they've actually dry cleaned something?

Me - Does it look like someone used their fingernail to scratch off the stain and then blew the dust off?

Him - Yes. I think I just got hosed.

Me - I'm not too worried about it. You look good in anything.

Him - Maybe I won't wear it. Maybe I won't wear anything at all.

Me - That would make a statement. Is that the statement you want to make during GMA week? (Note - GMA week is Gospel Music Association week where my husband has to attend events and showcases for his job. This is the reason he needed the jacket dry cleaned in the first place.)

Him - Maybe--but hey, it doesn't matter because--WE GOT TICKETS TO GO SEE TONY BENNETT AT THE RYMAN AUDITORIUM! (Note - we just purchased tickets today for the Tony Bennett concert and we are still in disbelief that he is coming to Nashville.) OK, someone is on the other line--gotta go.

Me - Love you, bye.

Do you think that Sprint has any idea that these are the conversations that take place when they offer free minutes between Sprint subscribers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home