No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oasis, Sleep and Ipods

Stuff on my mind today:

  1. Saw Oasis in concert last night at the Ryman Auditorium. Two Arrogant British Dudes = One great rock and roll show.
  2. Going to bed at 12:30 after a concert is rough on a 35 year old. Two coffees, one Diet Coke and a multivitamin later, and I am still wanting to sleep under my desk "George Costanza style".
  3. I love the random shuffle feature on the Ipod. Going from a George Strait song to Michael Jackson to James Taylor to Duran Duran and then to Coldplay keeps my ears entertained. It adds the element of surprise to my otherwise predictable day. What's next? It could be anything from Billy Joel to No Doubt. ANYTHING can happen in the Ipod universe. It's my way of living on the edge. Oooh, Paul McCartney's "Band on the Run"-- didn't see that one coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home