No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Eleven Ticket Stubs

I have a basket of nail polish that sits on my dresser in our bedroom. Lately, whenever I come home from an event, I tend to tuck my ticket stub into my nail polish basket. I thought I would share with you the eleven ticket stubs that I pulled out and examined today. In case you've been looking for me, this is where I've been:

  • Sting & Annie Lennox, Sacred Love Tour, Starwood Amphitheater, Mon 9/6/04
  • Alanis Morissette, Acoustic Tour Jagged Little Pill, Ryman Auditorium, Tues 6/21/05
  • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Starwood Amphitheater, Wed 7/13/05
  • Duran Duran, Starwood Amphitheater, Fri 7/15/05
  • Jerry Seinfeld, Andrew Jackson Hall - TPAC, Sat 7/30/05
  • James Taylor & Band, Starwood Amphitheater, Sun 7/31/05
  • Queensryche, Operation Mindcrime, Ryman Auditorium, Thurs 9/29/05
  • Oasis, Blossom Music Center, Fri 9/30/05
  • Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum (Cleveland) , Sat 10/1/05
  • Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Grand Ole Opry House, Fri 11/18/05
  • Nashville Predators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, Gaylord Entertaiment Center, Sun 1/15/06

I thought you should at least have some idea why I haven't been answering the phone when you call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home