No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Anniversary

OK, so the big 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up for me at the end of June. This is great news, I love my husband and I am thrilled that at this point in our lives we are happy together.

Along with the 10 year anniversary, the 10 year anniversary trip is something that usually gets planned. Once again, this is great news. I have no complaints.

However, it is March and we still have no idea where we should go. This is causing me to stress out a bit. Usually, I am a planner by nature--I can't help myself--but right now I feel like we have fallen behind. Have I failed as a planner? Shouldn't we already have the perfect trip planned? Shouldn't we have been talking about it and saving for it for the last 5 years and at this point just be counting the days? Shouldn't I currently be coordinating my nail polish colors for my trip based on the location (i.e. You Rock-Apulco Red or Fiji Weejee Fawn)?

Where have I gone wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home