No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nashville Weather

Most people in the Nashville area are complaining about the weather. It has gone from sunny and beautiful to cold, rainy and windy. People are whining about the lack of sunshine. However, I am clinging to the small shred of hope that maybe--just maybe--the cold weather will kill off a few of the extra spiders out there.

I actually don't mind rainy, cold days. They make me want to eat chili in front of a fire while wearing sweatpants and thick socks. It's not that I hate springtime. I just have some trouble getting really excited about a season that inevitably makes you evaluate the pasty-whiteness of your skin, requires you to have freshly shaven legs whenever you leave the house, forces you to moisturize and exfoliate daily and perplexes you as you try to dress creatively for warmer weather while working in an overly air-conditioned environment.

Right now, I think I'm just going to enjoy this 40 degree weather while it lasts--before I have to break out the toenail polish. If you need me, I'll be in my sweatpants and thick socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home