No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Superpants!

I love jeans. I wear them whenever possible. My jeans span 3 sizes. I have faded ones that are shorter that I can wear with flat shoes (perfect to wear with flip flops in the summer). I have darker ones that are so long I can only wear them with my highest heels. I have one baggy pair that I wear when I roll out of bed unshowered on Saturday mornings to do chores. There's another pair that I generally squeeze into after the holidays.

My favorite is the one pair that is perfectly faded, and frayed at the edges just the right amount. They are the smallest of the 3 sizes and when I put them on and when they fit just right, I feel like I can go out and cure cancer or something. They are my "Superpants" and the only kryptonite that can stop them is if I eat one too many Doritos. My hope is that soon, very soon (with careful planning and exercise), I will be conquering evil in a single bound--all while wearing my favorite pair of Levi's!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    I hear ya....what's with wearing a smaller size and feeling super-hero-ish?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home