No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Mind Wanders While I Drive

On my way to work in the mornings, I drive past an elementary school with a traffic cop. The traffic cop is an older, skinny, black gentleman. He is very enthusiastic in his traffic direction. He swirls his arm around, almost as if he is throwing a lasso, before whipping his pointed finger in the direction that he wants the traffic to go. I sometimes imagine that he has an amazing life story that has led him to this animated career choice in this cute, suburban Tennessee neighborhood. I imagine the book would be a best-seller and that Hollywood would make it into a heartwarming movie. I think that Morgan Freeman would play him nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home