No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, April 10, 2006

Eye Poking, Meatloaf and Sharpies

A few things on my mind today:

  • I accidentally poked my husband in the eye last night in bed and I feel bad about it.
  • I bought and used one of the new hair glazes that are out there for brunettes and it made the palms of my hands brown for a day.
  • I have a low-maintenance beauty regimen on weekdays--I let my hair dry naturally, wear long-wearing lipstick, wear combination foundation/moisturizer/sunscreen/anti-aging cream and have acrylic nails and I still have to drive to work like a bat out of hell--if I can just figure out a way to shave my legs in the car...
  • I spent about 30 minutes in the grocery store yesterday trying to find the "perfect" breakfast bar that is low calorie, high fiber, low fat, high protein that contains calcium and I believe the Luna bar is truly the perfect breakfast bar--plus it tastes good and is only 3 Weight Watchers points!
  • I like the way Sharpie permanent markers smell.
  • I forgot how much I like Meatloaf's "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad".



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home