No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, April 13, 2006

On or Off?

I have so many days where I just feel "off". Maybe one of my dogs threw up on the carpet before I left the house. Maybe someone cut me off in traffic and my shock and defensive driving kept me from honking my horn in protest. Maybe the person in the car next to me just caught be singing. Maybe my roots are growing out or maybe I just did something that made me feel like a big dork.

I actually had an "on" day today. When someone had a question, I had the answer. Complements flowed in my direction several times. I engaged in witty conversation. I was even thanked for doing things.

I'm afraid to go to bed--will it all change tomorrow?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home