No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Boobie Trapped!

I think my bras might be starting to spontaneously self-destruct.

Just in the last few weeks, I've had the underwire poke its way out several of my bras. I try to play the game where I push the wire back in a few times, but then it just comes back with a vengeance (usually when I'm talking to my boss or a male co-worker). I've pulled the underwire out of at least 3 of my damaged bras (I might start saving them in case I need to pick a lock someday or want to use them as boomerangs) and I think the one I had on yesterday was on the verge of self-destruction too.

I don't think that I'm that hard on my underwear. It's not like I'm flinging my bras onstage at concerts and the bands are returning them to me damaged (actually, they just never really give them back). I also don't carry money around in them (the nickels were sticking to me and leaving impressions).

Do you think that if I lean to the side slightly that it might balance out my "lack of support" and people won't really notice that I'm lopsided?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger GJ said...

    HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha. For real - THAT IS AWESOME.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home