No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Can You Help Me, I'm Bent?

I think there is something wrong with the structure of my head. I am almost afraid to admit this. I've admitted so much weird stuff related to my body that I'm sure by now anyone reading this blog is convinced that I am Quasimodo.

Every morning, as I drive to work, the right lens of my sunglasses fogs up. I think that the reason that this is happening is because my eyeball is too close to the lens.

This leads me to several possible conclusions:

  • My glasses could be slightly bent.
  • One side of my face might stick out further than the other.
  • One ear might be higher than the other, causing the glasses to tilt.
  • One eyeball is simply hotter than the other.

My glasses don't seem to be bent. I don't like the other three options.

I truly hope that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and that the beholder's eye isn't so hot or asymmetrical that it fogs up his or her sunglasses as well.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger pilgrimchick said...

    Well, given that you hadn't noticed anything upon looking at yourself in the mirror, no one has mentioned anything to you, and at the same time, the only evidence for your "bent head" theory is that one lens fogs up, then, I don't think it is much to worry about.

     
  • At 7:20 AM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    I am bent and it has been verified by physicians.

    I have adult onset of skoleosis.

    but then again, I am just plain ole BENT anyway, so it fits!

     
  • At 7:18 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    One eyeball hotter than the other? I AM STILL LAUGHING.

     
  • At 12:36 PM , Blogger Tom Quinn said...

    Wow, you have one hot eyeball. I think I will use that as a chat up line...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home