No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Japanese Roses, Passports and Zeppelin

Things are looking pretty positive today:

  • My feet are perfectly polished (and apparently the color of a Japanese Rose Garden--at least according to the bottle). Does that mean I have Japanese Roses on my "toeses"? Sorry--had to ask...
  • I received my passport in the mail yesterday, so I can now leave the country at a moment's notice whenever that situation should become necessary. I can almost hear the Mission Impossible theme music playing while I rush through airport security...
  • I've discovered that I know at least 18 Led Zeppelin songs (I thought I only knew about two) and they are all now added to my iPod. I'm still not sure that I know what most of their songs are actually about, but I like them.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've got a passport to , let's go south and get us some cubans...cigars that is! I think I ony know 2 led zep songs as well. Hmmmm

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home