No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Face Facts

I had heard of a website called myheritage.com where you can submit a photo and it will find your closest celebrity match based on bone structure, head shape, etc. I thought it sounded intriguing, so I gave it a try.

The first photo I submitted, matched me with this celebrity. The second photo I submitted, matched me with this celebrity. The third matched me with this celebrity again, so I suppose she is my closest match.

I then submitted a photo of my husband, and they matched him with this celebrity.

I'm not sure that I agree with any of it, but it is interesting.

Disregarding hair and eye color, what celebrity do you think your facial structure resembles most? Who does myheritage.com say you resemble most?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM , Blogger pilgrimchick said...

    Well, I haven't gone on the site, but I must say if these are the ladies that you are being matched up with, congrats, my friend, you're doing quite well.

    As for me, well, I'm stuck looking like I do whether I look like a celebrity or not, so I may as well deal ;-).

     
  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    Lots of people say I favor Sarah Jessica Parker.....of course....lots of people also say she's weird looking.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home