No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day One

Today was my first day at the New Job. It felt a lot like the first day at a new school:
  • Not knowing anyone
  • Trying to figure out what to wear
  • Not knowing what my assignments will be
  • Not being sure if I will pass the first "pop-quiz"

I was fairly nervous walking in the door this morning. However, it turned out to be a really good first day. Strangely enough, I think it was one of the best "first days" at a job I ever had. I walked out the door today feeling pretty good. I like the people. I feel like the job will be challenging, yet enjoyable. The commute was heavenly. Did I mention free drinks and snacks?

I'm afraid that I'm going to wake up suddenly and realize that this was all a dream. Please--I beg of you--let me keep sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home