No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Sunday, May 28, 2006

May 28th -- A Very Good Day

On this date in 1971, a very special person was born.

This person knows how to make me laugh when I need to be cheered up. He is a friend, an advisor, a drinking buddy, a handyman, a Texas Hold'em opponent, a traveling partner and a pal to watch movies with while wearing sweatpants. If I am sick, he takes care of me. I would trust him with as much as my life or as little as deciding what topping to get on a Friday night pizza. He is cute, talented, smart, funny, patient, strong, sensitive and courageous. He is my husband.

Eighteen years ago, he spoke to me for the first time when he asked me to sign his yearbook at the end of our junior year in high school. My life changed forever (in a good way).

Thank you, sweet Husband, for being a man that I can trust and never once letting me down. I know people like you don’t come along every day. I am a lucky woman.

Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home