No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Labor Pains

Girl who I am replacing at New Job (and who was training me) started having contractions today and she left at lunchtime. It was later confirmed that she had gone into labor. I had exactly 1.5 days of training.

It was very surreal watching her leave and then walking back to my desk. I am currently getting e-mails about things that I don't fully understand and I am surrounded by files of projects that I am not familiar with.

I have no idea what the heck I'm doing.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    Ohhh, that sucks! I have all the confidence in the world that you will take the ball & run with it though. You're a pro!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home