No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Where is My Long Underwear?

I went out to grab the mail this evening and EUREKA!--I received a BIG catalog from ski.com. Seventy full-color pages of snowy mountains, powdery-white trails and hot tubs. Eighty different resorts worldwide.
Even though it is still 100 degrees outside (I think we are on day eleven of 99 degrees and up temperatures), I have to admit, my heart skipped a little beat.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    SNOW is SO pretty and I am SO ready for it!

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    I drove by Heavenly on Monday night and all I could think about was how crazy you are for skiing the 'you're gonna die' kind of slopes!

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger pilgrimchick said...

    If I saw that catalogue in my mail box, I would have thought "Oh, crap."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home