No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer Lovin'

Today was our ninth consecutive day of over 99 degree weather in the Nashville area. Growing up in Pennsylvania, our summers were never quite this intense.

However, despite the blazing heat, the high air conditioning bills, the dried out lawns and searing-hot car seats, I do still love summer in the South. One of the many reasons is this:



I absolutely, positively love my magnolia tree. Is that so wrong?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Magnolia Trees are beautiful!

     
  • At 5:56 AM , Blogger Retro Girl said...

    Magnolias are gorgeous! I'm a transplant from Lexington Ky up here to the outskirst of Chicago...Man I miss the south!!!

    Cool blog...here via Vixen

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home