No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Strange Addiction

One of my New Year's resolutions in January was to learn to do a Sudoku puzzle. I honestly thought I would learn how to do a puzzle and call it a day. Mark it off the list. End it right there.

Not so much.

I love these stupid things. I love when they're easy. I love when they challenge me. I love when they downright frustrate me to the point of wanting to throw my book out the window. I love the fresh clean slate of starting a brand new puzzle. I love the satisfaction of filling in the last number of a puzzle. Just the very sight of my book of 400 puzzles brings me a little joy.

If someone told me I could never do another Sudoku puzzle ever again, I would be sad. I would mourn. I would go through withdrawal.

I wonder if there is a Franklin, Tennessee chapter of Sudoku Addicts Anonymous?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home