No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Feast (A Little Late)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

It depends on what we are talking about. I don't think all televised sports are created equal. I always enjoy a good hockey game. I'll watch football once it gets to the playoffs. However, I will never enjoy watching golf or tennis on TV. It's just not my thing.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

Maybe "Who's on First" by Abbott and Costello.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?

Lean Pockets (Egg, bacon and cheese flavor) and a fat free vanilla yogurt. Covers both the sweet and savory cravings and feels decadent, but really isn't!

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

I think I can name several--Go to a matinee, rent a movie, buy a sudoku book, window shop, nap, go through old photos, email a friend, make a new playlist for your iPod, eat a pickle, pet a dog, go for a walk, surf the internet, get a good book from the library, soak up the sun by the pool.

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

Less than a minute, on average.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Man another person who can fall asleep in less than a minute! Is there a club I have to join or something? It's 4am now and I'm wide awake! And not because I want to be...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home