No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hope "Urine" the Mood for Some Wackiness...

Okay, I know that I've mentioned the fact that I work at a fun place. I work with fun people who are sometimes a little crazy. It can be fast paced. It can be stressful at times, but these are nutty individuals and I never quite know what to expect--and I love that.

The latest chapter of insanity has to do with a urinal in the men's room. Yes, a urinal.

Apparently, one of the urinals had stopped working. An e-mail went out telling everyone not to use it. A sign went up telling people not to use it. Then another sign. Then another sign. Then people started dragging things out of their offices and bringing things from home and printing things off of the internet to draw attention to the broken urinal. There are no words to describe the final result.

Enjoy the photos...(and yes, I did get to see it in person).
Here is the whole urinal area....
The collection of signs...


If you look carefully, there is a picture of George Foreman under the "No Urinating On Wall" sign...if you press the red button he talks about the George Foreman Grill--which is important at a urinal.

Crazy.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Yeah see THIS is the kind of place I want to work at! This is hilarious! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home