No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Vegas Prep Work



One week from today, I am getting to escape to Vegas again with a group of friends. I've been doing a lot of preparation for my trip and it has recently occurred to me just how much stuff a woman has to do to prepare for a trip. Guys don't really have this kind of list:

- Get a pedicure
- Get nails done
- Bleach upper lip
- Make sure brows are properly tweezed
- Get spray-on tan
- Figure out the best purse (or purses?) for trip
- Match appropriate bras to tops (i.e. make sure you aren't packing a leopard print bra to go under a white top).
- Decide which wrap/flip flops goes best with swimsuit.
- Purchase travel size beauty products.
- Purchase fun, mindless, paperback book for the flight
- Shoes?!? Which shoes?
- Do I have enough eyeliner?

It's a lot to worry about in a week, but I know it will be worth it when I am on that flight, napping in between chapters of my book, listening to The Beatles and The Police on my iPod, sipping my Bloody Mary and dreaming of a big win at the penny slots.

Vegas, here we come....again!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

    OMG! I have the same list! Only I also want to get my hair done before then too! How will I find the time?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home