No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Feast - 5/4/07

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

Skinny jeans. That whole fashion trend of the jeans that cling to your legs and taper in at the ankle is just awful. They should have died in the 80's. I love my boot cut Levi's.


Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

Dark brown, just past the shoulders in length and can be straight if I blow it dry, or curly if I am too lazy to blow it dry (like today).


Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

I'll never forget how it felt the day that my husband proposed to me. It was magical. Even a decade later, I can still remember how I felt.


Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

Maybe Jennifer Aniston because I'll bet she has a huge swimming pool and it would be nice to lounge by a huge swimming pool in Beverly Hills for a day.


Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I have never broken a bone despite my avid love for skydiving.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    loved all your answers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home