No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Feast - 4/6/07

Appetizer

When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

I really like to fly. If I am flying, I am usually going someplace fun (at least that is the case for me as I don't generally have to fly anywhere for work.) So I associate flying with trips to see family, going home for the holidays, going on vacation or going somewhere for a fun weekend getaway. I usually have a good book or magazine (or Sudoku puzzles), have my iPod fully charged and have something fun to look forward to.

Soup

Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

Nope. There are a few people who I already knew in person and I started reading their blogs after the fact, but I've never met anyone in person who I previously only knew by reading their blog.

Salad

When was the last time you were really, really tired?

That was probably about 2 weeks ago after spending 4 days working on building a patio. I was truly exhausted after that.

Main Course

If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

Hmmm. I think I would have to go with Yoda. His was a wise little bugger. It would be cool to find out how he could apply his wisdom to your actual life. Where would one take Yoda for lunch? He just doesn't seem like a guy you could take the local burrito place.

Dessert

Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

Rome, Italy. I want to tour the Vatican and see the catacombs learn about all the history and eat the food. I think that would be an incredibly moving experience.


2 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

    I really enjoyed your main course. I would have a bit trouble with his word placement. :o)

    Have a nice weekend.

     
  • At 7:27 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Awww...Yoda. He is so wise...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home