No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast - 3/23/07

Appetizer

Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

I like Charlie Gibson. He's just been around so long and he's so likable. He seems like a down to earth kind of guy. I sort of feel like I've grown up watching him.

Soup

Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

Boxes of Lean Pockets, boxes Lean Cuisine and a bottle of vanilla vodka. (On a side note, did you know if you mix equal parts vanilla vodka and Frangelico you can create the most delicious shot of a drink that tastes like chocolate cake? It's truly divine, and strangely enough...it really does taste like chocolate cake!)

Salad

If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

I would call it "Onajetplane" so everyone could sing every time they were departing..."I'm leaving Onajetplane". I think that would bring so many people such incredible satisfaction. Okay, maybe only me...

Main Course

What will most likely be the next book you read?

I am not sure. It is usually a spontaneous decision on book I will read from cover to cover. However, the next book I will reference (probably later today, in fact) will be our Home Depot book on Patios and Walkways.

Dessert

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

I hate to be negative, but I will immediately notice if a guy wears too much cologne. I like a subtle, nice smell on a guy, but if it's overpowering, it's never good. I think I have a sensitive nose. Although, I have to say, it's a pretty equal opportunity for offending me. I don't like strong perfume on women either.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Lean pockets rock!!!!! and I forgot about Charlie Gibson..Nice feast this week

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger Raggedy said...

    Your voddie recipe sounds great.
    Cool salad.
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "onajetplane"... LOL!!!

     
  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    Ya know what I DO NOT like? OLD cologne on a man.

    I gave this dude at church a cheek to cheek hug and the whole rest of the day I could smell his Greezy Old Man Old Spice on my -GAG-

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home