No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Feast - 3/2/07

Appetizer

What does the color pink make you think of?

Cosmopolitans, Victoria's Secret, Pepto-Bismol, cans of Tab soda and Anna Nicole Smith (may she rest in peace).


Soup

Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

During one of my trips to New York City, my husband and I had done some shopping and we left our packages underneath the dinner table at a restaurant in Little Italy. We were in a cab on our way back to the Port Authority to catch a bus when we realized what we had done. I never in a million years thought our packages would still be there for us when we returned to the restaurant, but they were.

Salad

In 3 words, describe this past week.

Snot filled tissues.

Main Course

What are you obsessed with?

Keeping my glass top stove clean. Any time we cook on it and get anything on it, I must clean it immediately. It's one of those weird things I can't let go.


Dessert

What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

Sarah Jessica Parker's "Lovely" perfume. I've been wearing it daily for over a year. It's my favorite.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home