No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Feast - 3/16/07

Appetizer

Name two things that made you smile this week.

1 - My husband and I walking through Kmart and hearing a page for someone to come to Customer Service. I could have sworn that they paged "Naked Carl". I didn't say anything because I thought, "Surely they didn't just say that." Then my husband said, "Did someone just page Naked Carl?" I didn't just smile, I laughed and laughed.

2 - The fact that the guy who is giving us a price on staining our deck is named "Sparky".


Soup

Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

...people don't use turn signals. It drives me crazy. Why do people think that they are exempt from letting the rest of us know what their driving plans are? They might know what their plans are, but I sure as heck do not.


Salad

When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into
Lullabyland?

Sleep is very seldom a problem for me. A glass of wine or a shot of vanilla vodka is usually sufficient if it looks like I might have a problem winding down. The occasional Ambien is fun just for those nights when you want to force yourself to sleep by a certain time. It doesn't really give you a choice. Once you swallow, the clock starts ticking and you had better get ready for bed or soon you won't have the ability to do so (at least that is how it affects me).


Main Course

What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

What was God's purpose for dinosaurs? Also, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Dessert

What is your favorite pasta dish?

I am a big fan of angel hair pasta with meat sauce if prepared properly. Any type of pasta with vodka sauce is also at the top of my list.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM , Blogger jenny said...

    Enjoyed your feast! Need to try me some Ambien . . .

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

    Good Main course. What was God's purpose for dinosaurs. Great feast. My feast is up if you want to come and join.

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Ambien scares me. I don't like not being in "control" and after the story Paul and I heard at Kathy Griffin's Standup Show I wouldn't go near it.

    Besides, I don't have an alarm system to keep me from Sleep Driving...that cracks me up :)

     
  • At 7:07 AM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    Great feast Non.......

    Have a wonderful week :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home