No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

According to Wikipedia, the official definition of a virtual Easter egg is as follows:

"A virtual Easter egg is a hidden message or feature in an object such as a movie, book, CD, DVD, computer program, or video game. The term draws a parallel with the custom of the Easter egg hunt observed in many western nations."

I have recently found out that I am part of a virtual Easter egg on my company's latest DVD release. I have not seen it yet, but this is what I have been told. Somewhere, on all of the copies of that particular DVD, I am there, hidden, giving a small presentation on our crazy departmental Christmas tree contest that we had.

I think it is normal for us all to want to leave our mark on the world in some small way. I guess I just never expected to do it while discussing ornaments constructed out of Twinkies and Ho Ho's.



4 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    That's awesome! So now you have to watch it frame by frame to find the hidden message! :)

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    here is the hidden message: Get to work BUCKETHEAD!!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    Hello Nonblonde

    I am back to bloggerville :-)

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger GJ said...

    Wait...WHAT? Have you seen it? I would not rest until I had seen it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home