No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Feast - 4/13/07

Appetizer


When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?


Red. All shades of red from brick to maroon to cranberry. I still love red. I also used to love the big Crayola box of 64 crayons with the sharpener. I actually may get another set again someday, just for fun. I miss crayons. I also miss Play-Doh.


Soup


On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

Probably a 1. I really hate moving and was forced to do it three other times in my life for job related stuff with my husband. I would do it again for him, but I don't think I would do it for me. It would have to be something really big and cool like a job coordinating design at Disney, Skywalker Ranch, Industrial Light and Magic or someplace like that. Then, I would have to consider it.

Salad


Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

That is a really bizarre question. Adding up each digit one by one equals 62.


Main Course


Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

I re-gifted a gift card. Someone I worked with did something nice for me as a favor and I had this gift card that I knew she would appreciate, so I passed it on to her.


Dessert


Name something you need from the store.

I need some Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer. I use it every morning in my coffee. It makes my morning coffee a happy experience. I like happy coffee. I am not a morning person, so I need happy coffee in the morning.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love creamer in my (decaf while I'm pregnant) coffee, too. My favorite is Coffee Mate Vanilla Chai Spice. Yummy!

     
  • At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy coffee! :)

    Selena

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

    Now that main course was a real nice gesture!!!

    My feast is served.

     
  • At 6:34 PM , Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

    Dessert sounds yummy. My dessert was sugar free whipped topping. :o)

    Have a nice weekeend.

     
  • At 6:05 AM , Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

    Wow. I love sugar free french vanilla too. I also talked about the big box of 64 crayons in my feast. I'm now up if you would like to join.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home