No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Phone Call From God?



I "accidentally" came across a bible verse today (I really don't think these things happen by accident). It said, "A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing." (Proverbs 17:22). It sort of felt like getting a phone call from God. I'm not sure, but I think He just called me up and told me to "snap out of it". So, I'm gonna try.

More good news: My physical therapist is going to work with me to help me do my therapy on my own in conjunction with my 20 visits so that I don't have to go into debt over my knee or fall short on my therapy.

I had a good night's sleep last night. I feel strong and determined. I hate this leg brace. I hate these crutches. I hate the fact that I am not who I normally am, so I decided the only thing I can do is take charge of the situation and come back stronger from this.

It's going to hurt. It's going to suck. It's going to be a HUGE uphill battle. However, I will survive. I will come back stronger from this. I will not let this thing beat me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home