No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feelings on this Valentine's Day





My knee is swollen larger than I ever thought humanly possible.

I am pissed off that I injured myself.

I am sad that I missed most of my ski trip.

I am impressed with my friends and proud that I have such good ones. (True colors come out in times of need.)

I feel ugly--my whole leg is swollen and nasty.

My husband is a saint.

I am happy that this is injury is fixable.

I hurt.

I feel lucky and loved to have people checking on me and helping me.

I am frustrated that I can't go to the Y right now.

Vicodin rocks.

I want to turn back time and have a chance for a "do over".

I can't believe I had to spend Valentine's Day in a doctor's office.

I hope Valentine's Day is better next year. Hopefully, I will be skiing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home