No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'll Take a Big Mac to Go...


1.  Husband and I decided to go computer shopping because his computer died.

2.  We decided he would get my old desktop computer and I would get a laptop.

3.  We went to Best Buy looking for a cheap PC laptop.

4.  I am now typing this blog on my brand new MacBook.*

*Disclaimer - I had no real intention of buying a Mac.  I have never owned a Mac.  My husband has never owned a Mac.  I have only ever lived in a family of PC owners and users.  I have NO technical skills whatsoever.  However, I just took this thing out of the box ten minutes ago and I am already on the internet (with no help from any outside parties), so I guess that is a good sign...  

Yikes!  Holy crap, what have I done?!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    Wow. Congrats! :)

     
  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    Wow - I was thinking about getting one but you beat me to it! you will have to let me know how you like it....

     
  • At 7:28 AM , Blogger GJ said...

    YAYAYAY!!!! My MAC is about dead (it's many years old) so I'm planning to get a new one soon. you will LOVE it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home