No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Perspiration Inspiration



We joined the YMCA this week. I've never loved working out. I don't think I ever will.
However, one very exciting discovery that I made this week is that many of the cardio machines at the Y have actual iPod docks and headphone jacks on them!
My first thought--"I must create an awesome work out playlist to inspire me."
So far, I've picked out about 4.5 hours worth of music. I'm sure I will add to that list as I think of more.

Here is just a sampling of some of the ones that I hope will inspire me to keep moving:

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
That's The Way (I Like It) - K.C. & The Sunshine Band
Toxic - Britney Spears
Super Freak - Rick James
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
Nothin' But a Good Time - Poison
Shout It Out Loud - Kiss
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Separate Ways - Journey
Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
Into the Groove - Madonna
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses
Hella Good - No Doubt
Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
Barracuda - Heart
Crazy - Gnarles Barkley
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart
Hot For Teacher - Van Halen
Cult of Personality - Living Colour
I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
Rock & Roll - Led Zeppelin
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Brick House - The Commodores
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC DC
Gonna Make You Sweat - C&C Music Factory
Fergalicious - Fergie
Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez
Hot Legs - Rod Stewart
Looks That Kill - Motley Crue
Turn Me Loose - Loverboy
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong - Spin Doctors
Just a Girl - No Doubt
You Had Me - Joss Stone
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet

And the list just wouldn't be complete without....

YMCA - The Village People


Pass the deodorant, people. It's time to sweat.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home