No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Southern Living in February

I grew up in Pennsylvania before moving to Tennessee. I've lived here for almost nine years of my adult life. However, it still surprises me that:

-- I can experience a 70 degree day in February. (Today).

-- I am sitting on the floor of my bedroom waiting for tornadoes to pass. (Seriously. It's February. Where is the snow?)

-- That I can get a pedicure in February and know that people will see it.



By the way, this is what you get when your husband is out of town, you are home alone and trapped in your bedroom because of tornadoes passing through and you have a new MacBook with a built in camera.

You get pictures of freshly painted toes.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You need to be whoopped so bad its not even funny !!!

     
  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    I need a macbook for the camera action alone it would seem!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home