No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

R.I.P. Suzanne

A friend of mine died yesterday giving birth to her daughter due to complications in childbirth. They think it was possibly a blood clot.

She was younger than me. Married the same year I got married.

I think of her, sitting happily at her baby shower, young, talented, and thinking she had a lifetime ahead of her to raise her daughter.

When her husband was asked last night what anyone could do to help, he just said, "Hold the people you love close to you."

I think that is good advice for us all.

R.I.P. Suzanne. You will be missed.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

    My condolences.

     
  • At 4:24 PM , Blogger pilgrimchick said...

    I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I think that her husband's guideline is the best way to remember her by---which is something all of us can learn from.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home