No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Possibilities



Tomorrow I am taking a flight to Vegas.

Just being able to say those words is exciting to me. I'm not a big gambler or a wild, partying woman. Let's be realistic--I am 36 years old, and most days I just want to get some additional sleep. However, there is just something about the possibilities involved in having a Las Vegas trip ahead of you that is just, I don't know...exhilarating.

There are the incredible shows, the possibility (however slight) of winning money, the lights, the excitement, the feel of the constant pulse of life going on around you at all hours. Want to get married on a moment's notice? No problem. Steak dinner at 3:00 am? I could tell you were to go to get it at that time and for under $10.00! Want to drink a ninety-nine cent margarita while strolling down The Strip? Easily accomplished!

Money is flowing all around you. Huge bets are being placed. You can watch thousands of dollars being won and lost everywhere you turn. The shopping! The live music! The incredible hotels and resorts! It's sexy, it's beautiful, it's extravagant and every time I go, I am reminded why I love, love, love it there!

Viva Las Vegas! See you when I return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home