No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!



New Year's Day. Traditionally, it is a time to look back, look ahead and make resolutions. 2006 was a pretty good year. Looking back, it's a pretty cool summary. Here are some of the highlights:

  • I went skiing in the mountains of Colorado and successfully conquered my first black diamond slope.
  • I saw Oasis, James Taylor, Tony Bennett and Nickelback in concert.
  • I found a new job that I love.
  • I celebrated my 10 year wedding anniversary.
  • I met Lassie.
  • I soaked up the sun in Jamaica.
  • I went to a private party with Poison.
  • I rode multiple roller coasters in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
  • I went hiking in the mountains of Georgia.
  • I turned 36.
  • I sprained my ankle and had my first ambulance ride.
  • I explored New York City over the Christmas holiday.

Here's to making new memories in 2007!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yup I feel the memories in 2007 will be even better than 2006!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home