No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's Here to Pump Me Up




My work has recently gotten us a Flavia coffee machine. I have to say, I think I am a big fan.

There is something really comforting about knowing that I can walk over to this machine at any time of day and make a shot of espresso or cup of cappuccino or hot chocolate or whatever. It is fast. It is free. It has neat, little packets and makes cool whirring noises. It cleans up after itself. It is instant gratification and instant caffeination all with a really cool digital display.

The big plus side is that I had a shot of espresso at 3:00 and I had no qualms about coming home and doing 30 minutes on the elliptical machine. Normally, I am drowsy just thinking about it.

Is it possible that an afternoon espresso is the work-out secret I have been waiting for all along?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger pilgrimchick said...

    I'll take any and all work out secrets. Somehow thirty minutes in one of those establishments feels like a loss of two days' time.

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    Hmm...i might have to try that. Do you think they would mind if I stopped by your office to get some coffee? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home