No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! Now that the eating and the shopping is done, have you thought about what you are thankful for? Here's a few things that I am thankful for, but this is just scratching the surface...

I am thankful...

  • For my husband, family and friends
  • That I live in a country where we have more than enough to eat and we can have a holiday where the main activity is food consumption
  • For cheesy potatoes with a crushed corn-flake topping
  • That the first season of Grey's Anatomy was on sale at Circuit City and my husband was willing to fight the crowds to get it for me
  • For an oversized dishwasher
  • For diet cranberry juice
  • For my health
  • For four consecutive days off with no traveling involved
  • For scented candles
  • For my healing ankle
  • For sleeping in
  • For watching movies over and over that you know and love
  • For old holiday memories
  • For making new holiday memories
  • For flannel pajamas
  • For unconditional love from my dogs

and finally....

  • Thanksgiving Day leftovers

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home