No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm a Wimp




Is it so wrong that I really don't think I can go see Charlotte's Web because the spider freaks me out--even in the television previews? I don't care if it sounds like Julia Roberts. It is still a fairly realistic looking SPIDER. Yeah, I just don't think I can do it. I will see any and every non-spider-related horror movie out there, but I don't think I can make it through Charlotte's Web.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    You are too funny! Did you have a bad experience with spiders when you were growing up!?

     
  • At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes you should avoid seeing this even though it is SO good!

     
  • At 5:16 AM , Blogger Sarah Louise said...

    I don't think it's wrong--I mean, the name of your blog is "no spiders allowed"...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home