No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Feast - 10/6/06

Appetizer

Name a song you know by heart.

The Eagles Hotel California is the first one that jumped in my head.

Soup

What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?

Shave my legs. I like my privacy when shaving. I don't know why. Stop trying to spy on me when I shave my legs, dang it.

Salad

How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?

Twice a day. Listerine Whitening Rinse.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...

I remember accidentally grabbing the arm (rather affectionately) of a stranger when I was in DisneyWorld, thinking it was my husband standing next to me. I was mortified, but then I laughed and laughed...and then I was still mortified. The guy looked at me like I was nuts.

Dessert

What was the last food you craved?

Last night I was craving Mexican food. Taco Bell not only satisfied my craving, it was cheap too. And you just can't go wrong with a double decker taco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home